This seminar is more than just a teaching tool. It is an opportunity for participants to encounter the living God.
Join us at Middletown United Methodist Church for a seminar presented by Aldersgate Renewal Ministries to challenge and encourage individuals to take another step toward maturity in prayer.
Recognizing that we learn both by hearing and doing, the seminar includes a variety of activities that are practical applications for the teachings on prayer. This is a team teaching event that includes extensive Scripture references and personal testimony. The team will share their victories in prayer, and also the areas where they have struggled to walk in intimacy with God through prayer.
- Friday, March 16 7 – 9 p.m. – Unit One: Becoming Prayerful
- Saturday, March 17 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. – Unit Two: Lessons From the Prayer Life of Jesus
- ~ LUNCH ~
- 1:30 – 4:15 p.m. – Unit Three: Tools For Personal Prayer
- ~ SUPPER ~
- 6 – 7:30 p.m. – Unit Four: The Promise of Intimacy With God in Prayer
- Free Childcare Provided on Friday 6:45 – 9 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
$15/person OR $25/couple
Includes participant booklet and lunch and supper Saturday.
Scholarships are available. If you are in need due to financial hardship please contact, Alicia Henning firstname.lastname@example.org